Monday, September 22, 2008

My roommate

I shared my room with another person just once by now. When I was working in the ski resort, I had to live in the dorm because it was very far from my home. At that time, I had one roommate. He was amiable and considerate so we didn't have any trouble. Also I worked on the same team with him. We had the same work schedule and a lot of time to communicate. We respected each other's boundary. I mean, privacy. I shared my room with him for almost 2 months. I have only good memories. He was talkative but not too much. Sometimes he was being a good advisor, sometimes being a good friend. He used to give some advise to me about my work or life. However, if I had to have a roommate, I would prefer a person who repects my privacy to a lively or active person. To me, it is the most important thing to live together.

No comments: